Food

Belgian Waffles. Dot.

Movenpick – Belgian waffle with chocolate ice cream.

The other day my aunt showed me a pendant she got that totally resembled a waffle. Seeing that, my cravings resurfaced and I just HAD to have a Belgian waffle.

And so I did.

2 thoughts on “Belgian Waffles. Dot.

  1. It's an awesome place to have ice cream, isn't it? I celebrated my twentieth birthday there at midnight, and they were happy to oblige. They even let us cut the cake in a little room to the side with a 'No entry' sign in front of it! :)

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo