America, Eating Out, Food, quotes

Pho-ntastic

“People who love to eat are always the best people.”

– Julia Child

image (14)

Vegetarian pho and sweet potato truffle fries, Pho 69, San Jose

(Bad picture because we were eating with a couple I just met and I didn’t want to be ‘that girl who photographs her food’, who I actually am and should be proud of.)

3 thoughts on “Pho-ntastic

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture