life, Uncategorized

Just.. okayy.

There are days when you feel blue and down. All you want to do is bury yourself in a pile of chocolate and just lay there motionless. With  a bunch of cheese puffs thrown in for good measure.

Today is just one of those days.

10 thoughts on “Just.. okayy.

  1. I can so relate to it, for me it’s one day each month, the first day of my cycle. Only the cheese puffs bit is replaced by loads of cake/ice cream.

    Hope you feel better soon.

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture