America, Eating Out, Food, quotes

Konichiwa!

” Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity.”

– Voltaire

photo (5)edited

Veggie spicy ramen, Ramen Tenma, San Jose

Standard

3 thoughts on “Konichiwa!

  1. myninjanaan says:

    ohh God now i miss home!
    I’m originally from the East Bay, so seeing that you ate in San Jose is making me miss good ol’ California, lol

Leave a Reply to vishalbheeroo Cancel reply

WordPress.com Logo

Google photo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo