Thanks to PrincessButter for nominating me for the Liebster award.
Here are the answers to your questions :
1) What is the significance behind your blog name/title?
I wanted to name my blog to represent ‘me’. So cheesy. I love Madras and I miss it every day. So I named my blog Maybe in Madras, because who knows, one day I might move back.
2) What inspired you to start blogging?
I used to stalk a lot of blogs back in the old days. One day I decided okay, I have something to say too. And so it begun.
3) In your list of pictures, how many selfies?
Almost every day I send no less than three selfies to my friends back home. Not glamourous, pouty lipped selfies but wake up in the morning, bed head selfies. We keep it real.
I also do a selfie movie. Like each picture represents one scene in the movie I am showing my friend. Just last night I did a horror movie selfie series.
4) Name a place in India and one abroad you really want to visit.
I desperately want to visit Mumbai. I’ve been only once and I’d love to go again. And abroad it would be – Mykonos, Greece. Never been but always wanted to visit.
5) What is your daytime job when you are not moonlighting as a ‘city vigilante’, err, or a blogger? (Sorry, just saw Spiderman2)
My daytime job is full time graduate student and wife.
6) What is the most amazing thing and the most annoying thing about yourself?
The most amazing thing about myself.. I can watch Netflix 24/7. Annoying thing, ask Jay. He has a big list. But what annoys me is my procrastination. It is a struggle.
7) What is the most amazing thing and the most annoying thing about the opposite sex?
Amazing thing is that when they’re nice, they are genuinely nice. Annoying thing is sometimes they just don’t listen.
8) Everyone asks about love. I want to know how important do you think lust is in a relationship?
I’d say not too much. A relationship is more than just lust.
9)What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Right now, Desperate Housewives.
10) How much time do you take to get ready for work?
If I have classes I take about twenty minutes. Else it takes me about half an hour.
11)Last but not the least, where and how do you see yourself in ten years from now?
I see myself happy, successful and content with my life, God willing.
Now I’d love to pass on the tag to other bloggers but PrincessButter has already tagged them! So if any of you want to do this tag then go ahead! You’re all winners! Also, thanks girl!