RM tagged everyone doing the blog marathon to do the year end tag. I’ve read the other blogger’s tag so here goes mine.
1. What did you do in 2012 that you’ve never done before?
Umm.. I got married.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolution, and will you make more for next?
I didn’t have any resolutions for last year but I did manage to lose some weight that I had been carrying. So I was happy for that. I have made a few resolutions for this year. But gotta wait till the end of the year to see if I keep them. I hope I do though.
3. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
September 2nd, the day I got married and the weekend I went to New York.
4. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Achievements? I don’t think I had any.
5. What was your biggest failure?
My biggest failure was when I didn’t push more for what I wanted to do after college. I regret for not fighting harder.
6. Did you suffer illness?
Apart from the nasty cold and cough nothing much and Alhamdulillah (thanks to God) for that.
7. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My behavior, mostly and my parents at times.
8. Where did most of your money go?
Wedding clothes shopping.
9. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
a) Visiting New York and going to The Met finally.
b) Universal Studios, LA
c) My birthday. I get excited about this every year.
10) What song will always remind you of 2012?
Gangam Style for sure. I listened to it about a hundred times.
11) Compared to this time last year year are you happier or sadder?
Happier. Much happier.
12) What do you wish you’d done more of?
Spending time with family and friends, reading and writing.
13) What do you wish you’d done less of?
I wish I was less stuck up.
14) Did you fall in love in 2012?
15) What/Who was your greatest musical discovery?
Umm.. Muse, I think.
16) What did you want and get?
I wanted a change and I’m glad I got it.
17) What did you want and not get?
Always want a Chanel bag. Will get myself one in the future and that’s a promise I make to myself.
18) What was your favorite film of this year?
I really liked Looper.. and Django. Oh and English Vinglish.
19) What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
I wore a new dress and ate pizza. I was 23.
20)What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
This year was a big cake. If I had to have the cherry on top I would say.. ah I cant’ think of anything! This year was the cherry on top! (Thank God a million times.)
21) What kept you sane?
Having the hope that things will get better.
22) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012?
Everything happens for a reason.
23) Which new places did you visit in 2012?
So many! New York, Boston, LA and San Francisco. Had an amazing time in every place.
24) Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Tonight, we are young.
So let’s set the world on fire.
We can burn brighter
Than the sun.
25) Tag some bloggers whose answers you would love to read.
I tag YOU.