Uncategorized
“And if you count the Favours of Allah, never could you be able to count them. Truly, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”

-Surat An-Nahl (The Bees)

2 thoughts on “

  1. Exactly. It's going to take us a long, long time to stop cribbing.P.S : Why can't I comment on any of your posts?? Also, congrats on completing college! I know how terrible the 'what next' question is. And happy birthday!

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo