Food, madras, Uncategorized

Craving

20120807-221307.jpg

Corn Cheese Toast, Ajnabi Mithai Ghar, Chennai

I don’t know if it is the fasting or the hormones but this corn cheese toast is all I would like to eat. But since D – Day is in T minus three weeks it’s better that I impose a lot of self control.

One thought on “Craving

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture