America, books, quotes, Untitled

photo (2)

“… while I bathed, while I tried but failed to sleep, I considered how I might become more like the women I respected and admired. Surrounded as I was by ambitious, accomplished women, I couldn’t ignore the little voice in my head that said maybe I was supposed to shed halfway, and do something significant. Contribute something. Accomplish something. Choose. Be.”

– Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald, Therese Anne Fowler

2 thoughts on “

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture