So I’ve been tagged by Ldn Hijabi and here are the rules:
To do the Honest Scrap Tag all you gotta do is tell your readers 10 true things about yourself that they don’t know, tag other people and let them know that they have been tagged and leave a link back to your original ‘tagger’.
So here goes..
1. If I could I would love to drop out of Engineering to do something I really love like write for a newspaper or a good magazine but that is not gonna happen anytime soon. Or ever.
2. I LOVE to get into a good fight!! But not physical.
3. I HATE blood tests. Seeing them extract all my blood into a little syringe makes me freak out big time.
4. I hate being told what to do.
5. I have such a short temper but I’m working on it.
6. When I was a kid I used to paint really well (thanks to the artistic gene that runs in my family) but for some damn reason I just stopped and i would love to get back to painting.
7. I LOVE Disney movies! Especially The Little Mermaid and Beauty And The Beast.
8. My childhood ambition was to be Miss.Universe. And obviously that did’nt come true. But when I was in 3rd grade or so I went to a fancy dress competition dressed as Miss.U in an outrageous pink lacy dress complete with fake, studded tiara and white netted gloves.
Needless to say I didn’t win.
9. At times I’m very judgemental of people. I know thats so bad but again, I’m working on it.
10. I hate to talk while making wudu like some girls do in my college. I find it irritating and extremely disrespectfull.
And I tag: