January Blogathon, life, life lessons

Day 21 – Intuition

Do you guys ever get that gut ‘feeling’? The feeling you get when you’re talking to a person whom you ‘think’ is shady and then he turns out be. The ‘feeling’ you get when you just know something is bad is going to happen. The ‘feeling’ that you can’t explain what but you sure as hell know isn’t right. Is that what they call a woman’s intuition?

There are some things you just know and feel in your bones. You don’t have a proper answer for it or a logical reason. Your answer is that you just ‘know’.

Always, ALWAYS listen to a women’s intuition.

6 thoughts on “Day 21 – Intuition

  1. Yes. All the time. Sometimes it really annoys me that I am looking forward to something and having a gut feeling of the same not being good for me. But over the years, if there is one thing I have learnt, it is to just trust my own intuition at least :P

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo