America, Eavesdropping, January Blogathon

Day 22 – Selfie

Overheard on campus :

Girl 1 : Omg lets take a picture!

Girl 2 : Yeah, lets do a selfie! *excited* You wanna do a selfie? Ok, we’ll do a selfie!

Above mentioned girls proceed to take a selfie.

6 thoughts on “Day 22 – Selfie

  1. I recently photobombed a selfie at a basketball game – so much fun! The girls had no idea that my husband and I were photobombing. When they huddled together to look at their picture, we saw them whispering and slowly turn around – laughing and screaming that they love us. lol!

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo