6 thoughts on “Day 22 – Selfie

  1. I recently photobombed a selfie at a basketball game – so much fun! The girls had no idea that my husband and I were photobombing. When they huddled together to look at their picture, we saw them whispering and slowly turn around – laughing and screaming that they love us. lol!

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Google photo

Twitter picture