Eavesdropping, random, Untitled

Immigration Officer : “Sir, you aren’t supposed to enter here. Can I help you?”

Man with Jamaican accent : “Yes, I’m looking for my baby.”

Immigration Officer : “Your baby??”

Man : “Yes. My fiancé. She’s waiting in the line.”

Best conversation I’ve ever heard.

2 thoughts on “

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo