It’s only Saturday but I feel like the weekend is already over. On Sundays it’s sunday school and then cooking in the afternoon. Saturday is the only day I get to breathe and when that’s over I get annoyed. Today was an ok day. Went to brunch with my neighbor ladies. Came home watched a movie and ate biryani for dinner. So overall it should have been a good day but it was just.. a day. I don’t know what’s lacking but something is. Maybe I’ll know tomorrow. Right now I just want to curl my in my comforter and got to sleep so bye.

Leave a comment