America, college, Eavesdropping, random, Untitled

Girl 1: “Oh, sorry. Excuse me.”

Girl 2: “Hey! I know you!!”

Girl 1: “I’m sorry. I don’t kn…”

Girl 2: “Yeah, we stalked you last night!”

8 thoughts on “

  1. That is completely normal behaviour being exhibited by Girl 2. And I’m saying this as a completely objective third person who has never recognized total strangers from having Facebook-stalked them a year ago.

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo